More than 400 meeting and event professionals from across Canada, among them
- Canadian Association Professionals and Association Professionals that do business in Canada – executives, event managers, marketing experts
- Canadian Corporate Planners and Corporate Planners that do business in Canada
- Event Suppliers who work with a Canadian market
Registration for the 2018 Canadian Innovation Conference will open in early June
To receive email updates about the conference: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|2018 Registration Rates
||Early Bird Rate
(Prior to 9/7/2018)
(As of 9/8/2018)
All fees are subject to 5% GST
The Non-member 2018 Conference Rates include a 1-year PCMA membership.
In order to qualify, you must be a First-time Member. Any non-member using a discount code (including, but not limited to sponsors, speakers and guests) do not qualify.
PCMA membership is available to individuals only. Transfers will not be allowed with less than 90 days left on the membership. A $50.00 nonrefundable administrative fee will be charged to the new member. No organizational memberships are offered. Membership dues are nonrefundable and are billed on your anniversary join date. All membership dues must be paid in U.S. dollars. PCMA dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal tax purposes, but may be deductible as a business expense (check with your accountant for more information). One subscription to Convene®, a $50 value, is included in the cost of membership. PCMA reserves the right to review your membership category. If we have a question, we will contact you for clarification.
In an effort to support our host hotel and demonstrate effective practices in room block management, the PCMA Canada East Chapter’s Board of Directors is supporting the following policy:
- Attendees that have booked a hotel room outside the official CIC housing block will be charged an additional $200 CAD administration fee. Exceptions will be made for members who are local or sharing a room with another hotel guest.
- The deadline to book a hotel room is Wednesday, October 10, 2018.
- Please note, that any hotel room cancellations will require 72 hours notice without penalty.
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and must be sent to the PCMA Canada East Chapter Administrator at email@example.com. A $50 CDN cancellation fee will apply if postmarked by September 7, 2018. No request for refunds will be accepted after September 8, 2018. Registrations can be transferred at any time, however PCMA Memberships cannot be transferred for non-members.
Unless otherwise advised prior to the Conference, the attendee grants permission to have his/her photograph taken and possibly reproduced in official CIC materials.