More than 400 meeting and event professionals from across Canada, among them
- Canadian Association Professionals and Association Professionals that do business in Canada – executives, event managers, marketing experts
- Canadian Corporate Planners and Corporate Planners that do business in Canada
- Event Suppliers who work with a Canadian market
To receive email updates about the conference: contact email@example.com
*SPECIAL: the Non-member 2017 Conference Rates include a 1-year PCMA membership for First-time Members only.
++A Full Spouse/Partner Registration includes a ticket to the Welcome Reception, Closing Party and 2 Lunches. Does not include any educational sessions including the Keynote Presentations
All fees are in Canadian Dollars and subject to 13% HST
Should you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Registration is Sponsored By:
Are you up for the Challenge? Looking for an innovative way to connect with clients?
Invite them to be your guest at an outstanding experiential conference where they can receive CEU credits for participating in a variety of interactive educational sessions!
We are inviting you to participate in the 2017 Canadian Innovation Conference Supplier Challenge.
How to participate:
1) Indicate your interest in inviting planners to attend the 2017 Canadian Innovation Conference by contacting the Canada East Chapter Secretariat
2) You will receive an email with a discount code to provide to planners you wish to invite for them to use when registering (this code will help us track your involvement)
3) You can also find planners that have expressed an interest by contacting the Chapter Secretariat
What do you get?
For every client you register for the CIC conference, your name will be entered into a draw.
- If you sponsor a planner’s registration, you will receive 1 ballot per planner
- If you sponsor a planner’s registration AND accommodation, you will receive 2 ballots per planner
- If you sponsor a planner’s registration, accommodation AND transportation, you will receive 3 ballots per planner
What’s the prize?
- All suppliers who participate in the Supplier Challenge will enjoy direct networking time with your sponsored planners during the Tuesday luncheon – we’ll assign reserved seating for you and those you sponsor.
- All suppliers who participate will be listed on the 2017 Canadian Innovation Conference website for all members to see along with a stage mention during the 2017 CIC Tuesday luncheon.
- The winner of the draw will receive additional recognition at the PCMA Canada East Chapter level during the 2018 calendar year. The winner’s logo will appear in every Chapter e-newsletter and will be posted on the PCMA Canada East Chapter website as the winner of the Supplier Challenge for the entire year.
Deadline: To be eligible for the draw, all planners must be registered by the Early Bird deadline of September 8, 2017
The challenge is on! The winner will be announced during the Tuesday Luncheon at the conference.
If you are interested in attending the PCMA Canada East Chapter’s 2017 Canadian Innovation Conference and were hoping to be invited by a supplier, please submit your name to the Canada East Chapter Secretariat.
All suppliers interested in hosting a planner will have access to this list; however, signing up to this list is not a guarantee that you will be invited.
The deadline that suppliers will have to register planners is the early bird deadline of September 8, 2017. If a supplier has not selected your name, we will honour the early bird rate to you for a maximum of 5 business days after this deadline (September 15, 2017) should you wish to register on your own.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the chapter secretariat at email@example.com