PCMA Canada East CIC will be celebrating its 5th year in Niagara Falls, right where it started.
Make sure to mark the dates: November 19-21, 2017
About the Canadian Innovation Conference
The PCMA CIC, powered by the PCMA Canada East Chapter, is designed to meet the needs of meeting and event professionals and suppliers whose organizations are engaged in providing services related to the conduct and operation of meetings, conventions, seminars, exhibits and trade shows.
Experience the high caliber of educational content that PCMA is renowned for in an environment customized to the Canadian market. You can earn Continuing Education Units (CEU) and expand your peer network as you invest your time in attending this 2 1/2 day conference.
Here is why you should attend:
- Receive innovative and superior Canadian-focused education
- Earn CEU credits toward your designation
- Connect with Canadian industry decision-makers
- Learn about the latest technology trends to increase efficiency and productivity
within your organization
- Create lasting connections in a smaller, more intimate environment
- November 18-20, 2018 – Fairmont Empress Hotel and the Victoria Conference Centre, Victoria, BC
- November 17-19, 2019 – Quebec City Convention Centre and the Hilton Québec, Quebec City, PQ
- November 22-24, 2020 – Shaw Conference Centre, the Westin Edmonton and the Chateau Lacombe Hotel, Edmonton, Alberta
- November 21-23, 2021 – Scotia Bank Convention Centre, the Marriot on the Falls and the Marriott Fallsview, Niagara Falls, Ontario