We are looking forward to welcoming you to Victoria, British Columbia
For more information please visit the Tourism Victoria website
Whether you’d like to squeeze in some shopping or explore the great outdoors, Victoria boasts the mildest climate in Canada and offers year-round activities to maximize your time pre and/or post conference.
- Relax, rejuvenate and experience true west coast wellness at one of Victoria’s luxurious spas and salons
- Sample brews along the Victoria Ale Trail and see why B.C.’s capital has been coined Canada’s “Cradle of the Craft Beer Revolution”.
- Explore the West Coast’s ultimate road trip: The Pacific Marine Circle Route
- Nibble and nosh through the city with a guided food and drink tour
- Take a thrilling whale and wildlife watching tour and witness Victoria’s magnificent marine life in their natural environment
- Take a swing at one of 13 signature golf courses along the Vancouver Island Golf Trail
- Victoria is easily accessible and walkable; explore the city’s eclectic neighbourhoods (e.g. Chinatown, James Bay, Fernwood, Cook Street Village) for boutique shopping and local eats.
- Learn about Victoria’s rich heritage and culture at one of the many museums, galleries, heritage sites and markets throughout the city.
- Browse Victoria’s vibrant event calendar, searchable by date and interest, to stay current on what is happening while you are visiting.
For more information on things to see and do, visit: www.tourismvictoria.com or contact Business Events Victoria
Fairmont Empress is Vancouver Island’s largest convention and events destination. With unparalleled venue facilities onsite, proximity to the Victoria Conference Centre and sustainable meeting options, The Fairmont Empress is Victoria’s ideal location for the most discerning planner.
Regarded as a Condé Nast Readers’ Choice and Gold List hotel, and honoured with the Travel + Leisure distinction as a top Canadian hotel, the Fairmont Empress graces Victoria’s sparkling Inner Harbour with an iconic presence. This luxury hotel in Victoria, British Columbia, offers 464 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, and expansive meeting and wedding space adjacent to the conference centre. Located on the picturesque West Coast of Canada, this is the ideal location to explore all the natural beauty of Vancouver Island.
Conference Room Rate: $159 for a Fairmont Room
In an effort to support our host hotel and demonstrate effective practices in room block management, the PCMA Canada East Chapter’s Board of Directors is supporting the following policy:
- Attendees that have booked a hotel room outside the official CIC housing block will be charged an additional $200 CAD administration fee. Exceptions will be made for members who are local or sharing a room with another hotel guest.
- The deadline to book a hotel room is Wednesday, October 10, 2018.
- Please note, that any hotel room cancellations will require 72 hours notice without penalty.
Air Canada is pleased to announce that they are offering a 15% discount fare to Victoria, British Columbia. To receive discount rates through Air Canada please make sure to use the promotion code Z84YY2N1 when booking your flight. To book a flight with your promotion code, visit www.aircanada.com and enter your promotion code in the search panel. Note: No discount will apply to Tango and Executive Class lowest bookings.
West Jet is pleased to announce that they are offering 10% off Econo* and 15% off Plus base fares only ** between Victoria and anywhere WestJet flies in North America. . To receive discount rates through West Jet please use the coupon code U77KH1C when booking your flight. www.westjet.com/conventions
Harbour Air is pleased to extend a special discounted rate to conference registrants for travel on our scheduled service flights to and from Victoria between November 16th – 25th, 2018.
Subject to availability, attendees will receive a 20% discount on our goFlex and goGold fares for confirmed travel to/from Victoria. Please note that all rates are subject to tax and fees. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions or be paid by Airbucks or TurboBucks and cannot be applied to private charters.
In order to receive this special discounted rate, attendees must contact the Reservation Department directly by phone at 1.800.665.0212, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or online at www.harbourair.com and quote the coupon code ‘CIC18’. Also be advised that attendees will need to present their conference registration upon check-in. All schedules and location information can be accessed through our website at www.harbourair.com
Clipper Vacations would be happy to provide a 20% discount for the PCMA CIC attendees.
Promo Code: PCMACIC
Deal: 20% Off Clipper Transportation
Valid Travel Dates: November 16-22, 2018
HeliJet is pleased to provide a 15% discount for the PCMA CIC attendees.
Coupon Code: PCMACIC18
Offers 15% discount off of regular fares, excluding Super Sale/Flash Sale Fares.
Coupon code is valid for travel November 16 – 21, 2018.
Booking online by entering the code in the Coupon box or quote to a HeliJet agent when booking by phone.
Subject to availability. Guests must show photo ID and conference confirmation at check in.
Promo Code: PCMACIC18
This code will provide a 10% discount off the fare on any scheduled YYJ Airport Shuttle departure between the dates November 15-25, 2018 (the trips can be booked at anytime, the discount will only work for travel between these dates.)
In order to receive this discount, attendees must make a reservation online at www.yyjairportshuttle.com, enter the code into the Promo Code box, and select apply.