More than 400 meeting and event professionals from across Canada, among them
- Canadian Association Professionals and Association Professionals that do business in Canada – executives, event managers, marketing experts
- Canadian Corporate Planners and Corporate Planners that do business in Canada
- Event Suppliers who work with a Canadian market
To receive email updates about the conference: contact email@example.com
|2018 Registration Rates
||Early Bird Rate
(Prior to 9/14/2018)
(As of 9/15/2018)
All fees are subject to 5% GST
Registration is sponsored by:
The Non-member 2018 Conference Rates include a 1-year PCMA membership.
In order to qualify, you must be a First-time Member. Any non-member using a discount code (including, but not limited to sponsors, speakers and guests) do not qualify.
PCMA membership is available to individuals only. Transfers will not be allowed with less than 90 days left on the membership. A $50.00 nonrefundable administrative fee will be charged to the new member. No organizational memberships are offered. Membership dues are nonrefundable and are billed on your anniversary join date. All membership dues must be paid in U.S. dollars. PCMA dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal tax purposes, but may be deductible as a business expense (check with your accountant for more information). One subscription to Convene®, a $50 value, is included in the cost of membership. PCMA reserves the right to review your membership category. If we have a question, we will contact you for clarification.
In an effort to support our host hotel and demonstrate effective practices in room block management, the PCMA Canada East Chapter’s Board of Directors is supporting the following policy:
- Attendees that have booked a hotel room outside the official CIC housing block will be charged an additional $200 CAD administration fee. Exceptions will be made for members who are local or sharing a room with another hotel guest.
- The deadline to book a hotel room is Wednesday, October 10, 2018.
- Please note, that any hotel room cancellations will require 72 hours notice without penalty.
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and must be sent to the PCMA Canada East Chapter Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. An $80 CDN cancellation fee will apply if postmarked by September 7, 2018. No request for refunds will be accepted after September 8, 2018. Registrations can be transferred at any time, however PCMA Memberships cannot be transferred for non-members.
Unless otherwise advised prior to the Conference, the attendee grants permission to have his/her photograph taken and possibly reproduced in official CIC materials.
Looking for an innovative way to connect with clients?
Invite them to be your guest at an outstanding experiential conference where they can receive CEU credits for participating in a variety of interactive educational sessions!
We are inviting you to participate in the 2018 Canadian Innovation Conference Supplier Challenge.
How to participate:
1) Indicate your interest in inviting planners to attend the 2018 Canadian Innovation Conference by contacting the Chapter Secretariat
2) You will receive an email with a discount code to provide to planners you wish to invite for them to use when registering (this code will help us track your involvement)
3) You can also find planners that have expressed an interest in attending the CIC by emailing the PCMA Canada East Chapter Secretariat
What do you get?
For every client you register for the CIC conference, your name will be entered into a draw.
- If you sponsor a planner’s registration, you will receive 1 ballot per planner
- If you sponsor a planner’s accommodation, you will receive 2 ballots per planner
- If you sponsor a planner’s flight, you will receive 3 ballots per planner
What’s the prize?
- All suppliers who participate in the Supplier Challenge will enjoy direct networking time with your sponsored planners during the Tuesday luncheon – we’ll assign reserved seating for you and those you sponsor.
- All suppliers who participate will be listed on the 2018 Canadian Innovation Conference website for all members to see along with a stage mention during the 2018 CIC Tuesday luncheon and inclusion in the sponsor loop on-site.
- The winner of the draw will receive additional recognition at the PCMA Canada East Chapter level during the 2019 calendar year. The winner’s logo will appear in every Chapter e-newsletter and will be posted on the PCMA Canada East Chapter website as the winner of the Supplier Challenge for the entire year.
Deadline: To be eligible for the draw, all planners must be registered by the Early Bird deadline of September 14, 2018
The challenge is on! The winner will be announced during the Tuesday Luncheon at the conference.
Information for planners:
If you are interested in attending the PCMA Canada East Chapter’s 2018 Canadian Innovation Conference and were hoping to be invited by a supplier, please submit your name here.
All suppliers interested in hosting a planner will have access to this list; however, signing up to this list is not a guarantee that you will be invited.
The deadline that suppliers will have to register planners is the early bird deadline of September 14, 2018. If a supplier has not selected your name, we will honour the early bird rate to you for a maximum of 5 business days after this deadline (September 21, 2018) should you wish to register on your own.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the chapter secretariat at email@example.com