Stay tuned for 2022 updates!
About the Canadian Innovation Conference
The Canadian Innovation Conference, (brought to you by the PCMA Canada East Chapter), is designed to meet the needs of meeting and event professionals and suppliers whose organizations are engaged in providing services related to the conduct and operation of meetings, conventions, seminars, exhibits and trade shows.
Experience the high caliber of educational content that PCMA is renowned for in an environment customized to the Canadian market. You can earn Clock Hours of Continuing Education and expand your peer network as you invest your time in attending this 2 1/2 day conference.
Here is why you should attend:
- Receive innovative and superior Canadian-focused education
- Earn CEU credits toward your designation
- Connect with Canadian industry decision-makers
- Learn about the latest technology trends to increase efficiency and productivity within your organization
- Create lasting connections in a smaller, more intimate environment
November 20-22, 2022
Scotiabank Convention Centre, the Marriott on the Falls and the Marriott Fallsview
Niagara Falls, Ontario
November 19-21, 2023
Saint John New Brunswick at Delta Hotels Saint John and Hilton Saint John
Saint John, New Brunswick
November 17-19, 2024
TCU Place, Delta Hotels Bessborough and Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown
2025 – TBD
November 22-24, 2026
Edmonton Convention Centre, the Westin Edmonton and the Chateau Lacombe Hotel